Our chairman is in search of detail-oriented EA/PA to assist with all aspects of his life: personal, philanthropic, and business. This is a challenging, fast-paced position requiring an exemplary work ethic and the ability to support a business-leader and philanthropist. Must work be able to multi-task with a sense of urgency and work well under pressure, demonstrating core values that align with those of Mark Flores Martin and relevant SIPINK along with related companies. The role is best-suited for an independent self-starter with a high level of drive, with the ability to function confidently and professionally with minimal supervision. You will be able to work from home a lot of the time. There are currently no offices situated in Bratislava.
• Manage delegated company activities and ensuring and chasing employees on behalf of owners.
• Manage personal and professional calendars, schedule meetings, compose correspondence, plan personal appointments, assist with ad-hoc projects, purchase gifts / personal items.
• Partner with other administrative staff across the organization and executive leadership team for mutual success, liaison with board members and contractors.
• Provide organized administrative support with follow-up on actions and deliverables.
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to work independently.
- Must be able to react quickly and solve problems as they arise with minimal input.
- Ability to manage work of a confidential nature with a high level of discretion; regularly handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Willing to learn quickly.
- Works 6 hours per day, Monday to Friday 16:00 to 22:00 (Slovak Time) flexible hours.
- Might be called out at other times.
- Be willing to do small tasks such as booking Restaurants, Assisting with translating etc.