Connecting to the Fanvil I20 phone
- Firstly you will need to download the Fanvil Scanner.
- Run the discovery tool.
- Connect a network cable between your router and the port on the I20.
- Power on the Fanvil I20 ( or reboot it, if it was powered on).
- Look at the Fanvil IP Discovery Tool it should now show your device, go ahead and click on the gateway IP and launch the relevant device.
- Your browser will now show the interface of the Fanvil IP phone. The default User name and Password is admin admin.
Configuring the Fanvil I20 phone
- Navigate to the VOIP Tab.
- Enter the full domain of the Server you were provided eg: “mayfairco.sipinkvoice.com” system in the Server Address field that you created during Extension setup.
- Add the Authentication password and Display name.
- Press Apply.
- Now navigate to the Stun Tab.
- Set the STUN settings, you can use google’s Stun servers:
- Your device should now register, next step is point it to a ring group or an extension.