Note: You may download the latest GXP firmware here.
The instructions detailed below will guide you to setup your Grandstream GXP280 for use with the SIPINK network’s partners Cloud System.
Note: When booting the phone for the first time, please allow for 3-5 minutes booting time as the phone might be automatically downloading and installing a new version of the firmware.
- Connect your grandstream to a power source such as PoE or Socket. Plug your Grandstream into the LAN and obtain the phone’s IP address as follows: Press MENU followed by the DOWN ARROW and MENU again. The phone’s IP address should appear on the phone’s screen.
- Type the web address into a web browser (such as firefox, Internet explorer or chrome) on a PC that resides on the same network that the phone does. Enter the IP Address from Step 1 eg ( http://192.168.1.9 ) into your web browser. You should see the following login screen:
- Type in the default password admin and press Login. The configuration page should appear.
- Click BASIC SETTINGS at the top of the page.
- Select dynamically assigned via DHCP from the items below:
- Set Admin Password to a personal value. This value will change the default admin that was used to access the phone menu in step 2 above. This is not a mandatory step but we do recommend that you change the password.
- Click ACCOUNT at the top of the page.
- Set SIP User ID and Authenticate ID equal to your SIPINK Partner’s User ID, SIP Server equal to SIPINK Partner’s ID given in the account creation screen and Authenticate Password equal to your SIPINK Partner’s password, as shown below. To retrieve your SIPINK Partner’s password go to your account page and click on your SIPINK Partner’s ID.
- Set your IP Phone number equal to your SIPINK Partner’s ID by setting User ID is phone number to No
- Configure your SIP Registration settings as shown below:
- Upon rebooting, your phone should have connected to the SIPINK Partner’s service. To test this dial 902. You should hear a confirmation message played back to you.
The instructions detailed above apply to setting up the Primary Account section of the GXP280. You can repeat the instructions for setting up the other lines available in the GXP280.