Connecting to the Grandstream GXW4102,GXW4104,GXW4108
- Go to www.grandstream.com and under Support, select Tools. You will need to download the Grandstream IP Discovery Tool.
- Unzip the file and run IP Query.exe.
- Select your the correct Network adapter and click on the Listen button.
- Connect a network cable between your router and the LAN port on the GXW4104.
- Power on the Grandstream GXW4104 ( or reboot it, if it was powered on).
- Look at the Grandsteam IP Discovery Tool it should now show your device, go ahead and click on the gateway IP and press launch.
- Yours browser will now show the interface of the Grandstream GXW4104. Enter “admin” as the password and click login.
Configuring the Grandstream GXW4104
- Navigate to the Accounts Tab.
- Select an account to use and ensure Account Active is set to Yes.
- Set the account name something for your reference, it does not matter what it is for this guide. Example SIPINK Account or 1001 for the extension number.
- Enter the IP address of the Server you were provided eg: “mayfairco.sipinkvoice.com” system in the SIP Server field.
- Press Save.
- Now navigate under your Accounts settings, and select SIP Settings and under SIP Registration select No. Press Save.
- In the left-hand menu, select User Account.
- Add a Channel to the SIP account that has been created.
- The Authenticate ID and Authen Password fields can be left blank.
- Press Save.
- Select FXO Lines at the top, and then Dialing in the left-hand menu.
- Set the Stage Method under Dialing to PSTN to 1. For example, we have used ch1-4:1;
Click save and attempt to make a call out of your new PSTN device