Welcome to 1x VoIP Sipink Limited Website
Sipink.com takes your privacy seriously and the use, disclosure and protection of your information is important to us. This policy covers how Sipink, collects, uses, discloses, transfers, stores and protects your personal information. We encourage you take a moment and familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us at [email protected] for any further clarification.
- Data Protection Principles
- Summary of Personal Information and Use
- Personal Information We Collect About You (PIPEDA)
- Purposes of Data Collection
- Data Collection Methods
- Information Collected and Stored Automatically (Web Analytics Data)
- Types of Data Collected
- Non-Personal Information
- How we use this data
- Google Adwords
- Third Party Disclosures
- Sipink as a Controller
- Do Not Track
- Browser Information Collected on the Website
- External Links
- Children’s Privacy (COPPA)
- Compliance with Laws
- Retention period
- Site Security
- Information Security
- International Transfers
- If you are located in California (Caloppa)
- GDPR Data Privacy Rights
- Data Subject Rights
- Your Right To Withdraw Consent
- Complaint Process and Independent Recourse Mechanism
- Binding Arbitration
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact Us
2. Data Protection Principles
Sipink is dedicated to ensuring the security of your personal data and adhering to compliance with applicable data protection laws. As a summary of how Sipink protects and utilizes your personal data, the organization is committed to ensuring that your personal data is:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- accurate and kept up-to-date;
- allowed for you as the individual to request access to your personal data
- kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about; and
- kept securely
3. Summary of Personal Information and Use
Sipink may collect or obtain Personal Data about you, if you are located outside of the United Kingdom this information may be transferred from a location outside of United Kingdom to other regions through the following methods:
- directly from you (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you make a purchase);
- when you make your Personal Information public,
- when you visit our website; when you register to use any part of the Services;
- when you volunteer Personal Data about yourself in public areas of the Services; when you interact with any third party content or advertising;
We may also receive Personal Information about you from third parties.
4. Personal Information We Collect About You (PIPEDA)
According to the personal information protection and electronic documents act, 2000 (PIPEDA), “personal information” means information about an identifiable individual. The information you provide to us is considered personally identifiable information, which may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information that can identify you. If PII cannot be related to an individual, it is considered anonymous. Whenever possible, Sipink works with anonymous information. This privacy statement does not apply to anonymous informationWe may also receive Personal Information about you from third parties.
5. Purposes of Data Collection
For data collection methods as described for Sipink as a Company the following examples of uses of this Personal Information may be used for:
- Provision of Services to you
- Offering and Improving the Service
- Completing your Order
- User Engagement
- Lead Generation
- Legal Compliance
6. Data Collection Methods
The personal data we collect from you, and the way we collect it from you, includes the following methods when you:
- Visit our website
- Visit our Sipink Branded Social Media pages
- Visit our Sipink Offices
- Receive or provided communication from or to us through:
- Other electronic communication
- Use our products and services as an authorized user
- Register for or attend Sipink events, webinars, or free trials
7. Information Collected and Stored Automatically (Web Analytics Data)
When you visit Sipink, we may store some or all of the following:
- The IP address from which you access Sipink.
- The date and time of access.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to Sipink.
- The name of the file or words you searched; items clicked on a page.
- The browser and operating system used, and any other related information.
This information is used for our legitimate purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identifying system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop the site, analyse patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. Simply means that if multiple users are using one account from the same IP address Sipink will get their account banned from the site
8. Types of Data Collected
When you make a purchase on our website we acquire some Data (PII) from you such as
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII). We Collect PII that includes, first name, surname, email address, billing information and other relevant information which helps us to operate create an account for you and provide you our services
- Financial Information: our payment processors will collect each billing depending on your subscription a charge to your billing information or original method of payment.
- Sensitive PII: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the names, mobile number, e-mail address, and other information about the directly connected accounts to your account, which are attracted to our service by you.
9. Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g., demographic information or web site visitations). Sipink may collect non-personal information through any of the methods discussed above, as well as automatically through the use of industry-standard technologies described further below.
10. How we use this data
This information is used in order to take steps to conclude a contract with you, or to provide our services to you, as well as to enable you to use them. We may also use these personal data for our legitimate purpose of contacting you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information concerning our activities that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. You as an individual retain the right to withhold in part or in full your personal information in order to limit our use and availability of this data. Please note that refusal to provide Personal Information may result in our inability to provide the Services to you, to manage our relationship with you, or to improve the Services provided to you.
12. Google Adwords
13. Third Party Disclosures
As a standard practice Sipink does not disclose personal information to any third party or unauthorized party for any reason. Should Sipink be required to disclose any personal data to third parties it will not do so unless fully authorized by the client agreement or in accordance with support of the agreement, or applicable law.
14. Sipink as a Controller
Sipink direct methods of personal data collection include through our website, marketing, sales outreach, and third party provided information. This information is used solely to contact individuals and or organizations about sales, adverting or marketing prospects of Sipink products. Any discloser of personal information to a third party is relegated to only be used on behalf of Sipink and at Sipink’ direction, and not for any other purpose.
Sipink also uses persistent cookies for a number of legitimate interests, such as to be able to track the number of unique visitors to the site. Additionally, persistent cookies enable Sipink to tailor content and related subject matter to match your preferred interests and/or for the purposes of not showing you the same content and related subject matter repeatedly.
We may also employ cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Types of cookies we use on our website
- Strictly needed cookies. These cookies are necessary for the Website to work correctly. They will allow you to move around our website and use its capabilities. These files do not identify you as a person. If you do not agree to use this type of file this may affect the proper work of the website or its components.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency, and analytics. These files help us understand how you interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited and the amount of time spent on the website, as well as showing problems in the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error messages. This will help us to improve the work of the website.
- Cookies related to analytics. These files help us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of websites for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookies shall not be used for your identification. All information that is collected and analysed is anonymous.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including visits to our website, as well as information about the links and advertising that you have chosen to view. Sipink uses such files to collect data about your activity on the Internet and determine your interests, which allows Sipink to provide advertising that suits your interests and on which you have given your consent.
The website capture limited data (user-agent, HTTP referrer, last URL requested by the user, client-side and server-side clickstream) about visits to the Website. Sipink may use this data to analyse patterns and to perform system maintenance. You have several options how to manage cookies on your device. All browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your device. You may consult the privacy features in your browser to understand what you should do if you need to manage cookies. For more information about our cookies policy please visit our cookies policy page
16. Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in specific web browsers and devices. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honour DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
17. Browser Information Collected on the Website
Various elements of data sets may be collected to track the usefulness of certain actions and to ultimately improve the value of Sipink.co.uk Please note that Sipink does not gather, request, record, require, collect or track any type of Internet users’ personal data (as listed above) through these processes.
18. External Links
Sipink may contain links to websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Sipink therefore provides these links as a service to our users, and when users click on a link to an external website, they are leaving Sipink and are thus subject to the privacy and security policies/related terms and conditions of these external websites.
19. Children’s Privacy (COPPA)
Sipink complies both with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and, with regard to EU data subjects, with GDPR. While children under the age of sixteen (16) may use the Site only with the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian, please be advised that this Site is not directed or otherwise promoted for use by children under the age of sixteen (16). By using the Service, you represent that you are at least sixteen (16) years of age. If you are between sixteen (16) and eighteen (16) years of age, you will need to have parental consent to use the Service. If you are below sixteen years of age, you should stop using the Site and Service immediately. Personal data from children under 16 is not knowingly collected, nor are children under 16 knowingly contacted by Sipink. To be clear, Sipink does not intend to solicit information of any kind from children under 16. It is possible that Sipink may receive emails pertaining to children under 16. If this is the case and Sipink is notified of this, as soon as the information is verified, parental consent will be immediately obtained or the email will be deleted from any services being offered and/or performed by Sipink
We will make reasonable efforts to verify in such cases, where appropriate, that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child, taking into consideration available technology.
20. Compliance with Laws
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations by local, state, and/or federal agencies, no other attempts are made by Sipink to identify individual users and/or their usage habits on Sipink.
- Sipink as required by local, state, country or federal law will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to pursue our legitimate interest of complying with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or of protecting the security or integrity of our services.
21. Retention period
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we are processing it, unless the law permits or requires longer. For example, we might need to keep your personal data for quality assurance of the service we have provided, or we might need to keep it to defend future legal claims or to comply with a legal obligation.
22. Site Security
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the platform for which Sipink resides on – commonly known as a “production environment”, utilizes a wide-range of software tools and programs to for the ultimate goal of ensuring its confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) – a concept known as the CIA triad of information security. Tools which are currently in use, or are to be deployed if necessary for the security of Sipink are to include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Network Security and Network Monitoring: Tools that assist in securing the network for which Sipink resides on. Such tools include network and perimeter firewalls, web application firewalls, routers, switches, intrusion detection systems, and other related tools.
- Network Performance: Tools that assist in monitoring all aspects of Sipink, such as performance monitoring for website uptime, etc.
- Other: Additionally, a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are implemented for helping ensure the safety and security of Sipink.
23. Information Security
All information accessed through Sipink website or App is in compliance with the required information security mandates of Article 32 of the GDPR. Specifically, Article 32 mandates the following:
- Implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk:
- Encryption of personal data
- The ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
24. International Transfers
Your Personal Information, may be transferred to, and maintained on, systems located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United Kingdom and process it there. If you are in the EU, in transferring your Personal Information to countries outside of the EU, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that such recipients act in accordance with applicable laws. To the extent that we transfer the personal data to recipients who are located outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, we will provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including appropriate technical and organizational security measures and through the implementation of appropriate contractual measures to secure such transfer, in compliance with applicable law. See our Privacy Shield disclosure, below, for further information about our self-certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
25. If you are located in California (Caloppa)
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
26. GDPR Data Privacy Rights
If you are an EU resident and Sipink is processing, and/or transmitting your personal data, then you – as an “EU data subject” – benefit from the following rights and privileges under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right of Access: you have the right to obtain from us, as controllers, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the following personal data and information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned; i.e name, email, phone number etc
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations’;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for a list of supervisory authorities, see https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en);
- where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, along the lines indicated by Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR, and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
- Right to Rectification: you have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerned, provided during registration by him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the user have the right to have request his incomplete personal data be completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten): you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay, and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay when: a) your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; b) you had consented to the processing; c) you have objected to the processing, as per below; d) your persona data had been unlawfully collected; e) your personal data need to be erased as a matter of compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing if you: a) contest the accuracy of the personal data, until this is verified; b) the processing is unlawful but you don’t want erasure; c) we no longer need the personal data, but you require them to establish, exercise to defend a legal claim; d) you have objected to processing but there is a need to verify whether our legitimate grounds override your rights to object.
- Right to Data Portability: where your personal data have been provided on the basis of your consent or for the performance of a contract, and their processing occurs in an automated way, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data– or have directly transmitted – to another controller.
- Right to Object: you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data based on a legitimate ground point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. In this case, we can no longer process your personal data unless we show that there is a compelling legitimate ground for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for our establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
27. Data Subject Rights
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU and Swiss individuals, have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain personal information relating to you in the United Kingdom. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you. You may also correct, amend, or delete the personal information we hold about you. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data transferred to the United Kingdom under Privacy Shield, should direct their query to [email protected] If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will provide an individual opt-out choice, or opt-in for sensitive data, before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to [email protected]
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Sipink’s accountability for personal data that it receives in the United Kingdom under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Sipink remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Sipink proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
28. Your Right To Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent without detriment at any time by contacting us. You can also change your marketing preferences. If we do not satisfactorily resolve your request or concern, you may contact our data protection officer;
29. Complaint Process and Independent Recourse Mechanism
You as the data subject in the EU or Switzerland have the right to bring a complaint directly to Sipink as the Privacy Shield participant and receive a response within 45 days of receipt of the complaint. This complaint as provisioned by the Privacy Shield framework is of no cost to you.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Sipink commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information transferred to the United Kingdom pursuant to Privacy Shield. European Union and Swiss individuals with Privacy Shield inquiries or complaints should first contact Sipink at: [email protected]
Sipink has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
30. Binding Arbitration
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at
32. Terms and Conditions
To learn more about our terms and conditions, please visit our Terms and Conditions page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website
33. Contact Us